The first of JSTOR’s Thematic Collections, Sustainability features academic and policy research on environmental stresses and their impact on society. This collection will contain a minimum of 110 journals and 5,000 research reports by its completion in 2018.
JSTOR Sustainability was built in collaboration with librarians, scholars, and policy researchers, and brings together key journals as well as research reports from leading think tanks worldwide. The collection looks at sustainability and resilience through a broad lens, and spans more than 30 disciplines.
- Agricultural productivity
- Climatology and atmospheric lifetime
- Energy policy
- Environmental engineering
- Green infrastructure
- Human ecology
- Land conservation
- Natural resources law
- Public health
- Sustainable economic development
- Urban development and design
- Transportation and infrastructure planning
- Water management
- Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy, International Association for Energy Economics
- Human Ecology Review, Society for Human Ecology
- Organization and Environment, Sage Publications, Inc.
- Renewable Agriculture and Food Systems, Cambridge University Press
- Urban Studies, Sage Publications, Inc.
- Weather, Climate and Society, American Meteorological Society
Reports from research institutes
- The Council on Foreign Relations
- Stockholm Environment Institute
- Centre for European Policy Studies
- Institute for Global Environmental Strategies
And over 40 other research institutes