The JSTOR Sustainability collection is composed of academic and open policy research on environmental stresses and their impact on society.
The collection looks at sustainability and resilience through a broad lens, spanning over more than 30 disciplines.
This resource was built in collaboration with librarians, scholars and policy researchers, and brings together key journals as well as open research reports from leading research institutes worldwide. It features more than 100 journals that are all new to JSTOR and over 11,000 open research reports from more than 30 policy institutes.
The many subjects covered include agricultural economics; climatology and atmospheric science; energy policy; environmental engineering; green energy; human ecology; land conservation; natural resources law; public health; sustainable business practices; transportation and infrastructure; urban studies and planning; and water management.
- Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy, International Association for Energy Economics
- Human Ecology Review, Society for Human Ecology
- Organization and Environment, Sage Publications, Inc.
- Renewable Agriculture and Food Systems, Cambridge University Press
- Urban Studies, Sage Publications, Inc.
- Weather, Climate and Society, American Meteorological Society
An add-on to the Sustainability collection, this extension includes top journals in the discipline from JSTOR Arts & Sciences collections such as Energy Journal, Human Ecology, Natural Resources & Environment, and Water Environment Research.