The JSTOR Secondary Schools Collection contains Arts & Sciences I-XV, Life Sciences, Business IV, Jewish Studies, Lives of Literature, Public Health, Security Studies, Sustainability, and Primary Source collections.
Secondary schools may also add the Ireland Collection and the Hebrew Journals Collection for a separate set of fees.
There are three classifications for secondary schools: Schools I, Schools II, Schools III.
Secondary schools outside of the United States and all British international schools:
To receive your JSTOR classification please contact our agent, JCS Online Resources, at email@example.com with the following information:
- The total number of students currently enrolled at your school.
- The percentage (%) of your most recent graduating class that went on to attend university or higher education.
Secondary schools in the United States:
To receive your JSTOR classification, please contact us with answers to the following three questions:
- How many students are currently enrolled at your school?
- What is the per-pupil expenditure or tuition for your school?
- What percentage (%) of your most recent graduating class went on to attend either two-year or four-year college or university? Answer must be in the form of a percentage (%).
Secondary School Collection
|JSTOR classification||Annual Access Fee (AAF)|
|Schools I, II, III||$250|
Hebrew Journals Collection
The below annual fees are based on your institution’s JSTOR classification. For more information about classifications, see above.
|JSTOR classification||Annual fee|
Annual Access Fee (AAF)
Recurring fee paid each year for a collection
One-time payment for new archive collections
One-time payment conversion
Convert collections licensed under our standard AAF model to one-time payment