The JSTOR Secondary Schools Collection contains all Arts & Sciences and Thematic collections, the Life Sciences Collection, the Business IV Collection, the Jewish Studies Collection, and the Primary Source collections.
Secondary schools may also add the Ireland Collection and the Hebrew Journals Collection for a separate set of fees.
There are three classifications for secondary schools: Schools I, Schools II, Schools III.
Secondary schools outside of the United States and all British international schools:
To receive your JSTOR classification please contact our agent, JCS Online Resources, at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- The total number of students currently enrolled at your school.
- The percentage (%) of your most recent graduating class that went on to attend university or higher education.
Secondary schools in the United States:
To receive your JSTOR classification, contact email@example.com with answers to the following three questions:
- How many students are currently enrolled at your school?
- What is the per-pupil expenditure or tuition for your school?
- What percentage (%) of your most recent graduating class went on to attend either two-year or four-year college or university? Answer must be in the form of a percentage (%).
Fees are effective through December 31, 2021.
Secondary School Collection
|JSTOR classification||Archive Capital Fee (ACF)|
|Schools I, II, III||$520|
|JSTOR classification||Annual Access Fee (AAF)|
|Schools I, II, III||$250||$250|
Hebrew Journals Collection
Archive Capital Fee (ACF)
One-time fee when you begin access to a new collection
Annual Access Fee (AAF)
Recurring fee paid each year for a collection
One-time payment for new archive collections
One-time payment conversion
Convert collections licensed under our standard (ACF/AAF) model to one-time payment