Secondary schools may also choose to add the Ireland Collection and the Hebrew Journals Collection for a separate set of fees.
There are three classifications for secondary schools: Schools I, Schools II, Schools III.
Secondary schools outside of the United States and all British international schools:
To receive your JSTOR classification please contact our agent, JCS Online Resources, at email@example.com with the following information:
- The total number of students currently enrolled at your school.
- The percentage (%) of your most recent graduating class that went on to attend university or higher education.
Secondary schools in the United States:
To receive your JSTOR classification, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with answers to the following three questions:
- How many students are currently enrolled at your school?
- What is the per-pupil expenditure or tuition for your school?
- What percentage (%) of your most recent graduating class went on to attend either two-year or four-year college or university? Answer must be in the form of a percentage (%).
Fees are effective through December 31, 2020.
Secondary School Collection
|JSTOR classification||Archive Capital Fee (ACF)|
|Schools I, II, III||$520|
|JSTOR classification||Annual Access Fee (AAF)|
|Schools I, II, III||$250||$250|
Hebrew Journals Collection
Archive Capital Fee (ACF)
One-time fee when you begin access to a new collection
Annual Access Fee (AAF)
Recurring fee paid each year for a collection
One-time payment for new archive collections
One-time payment conversion
Convert collections licensed under our standard (ACF/AAF) model to one-time payment