2-minute how-to videos
New mini videos show how to use two JSTOR tools for research and organizing work. Embed these in LibGuides and other library help resources!
Text Analyzer: Leverage this award-winning tool to discover more relevant content quickly and easily.
Workspace: Save, annotate, create, and share lists of articles, book chapters–even content not found in JSTOR–all in one place.
If you need versions of the videos that are not hosted on YouTube, please contact us for help.
Tools for research
- Text Analyzer – Use your own text or document in multiple languages to search for content on JSTOR
- My Workspace – A space to save, organize, and share content on JSTOR
- LibGuides – Created by librarians for librarians to use in helping researchers improve skills and increase awareness of content on JSTOR
- JSTOR Understanding Series – Discover articles that cite famous works of literature by clicking on a passage or line
- JSTOR Daily – Gain context for current events with articles grounded in peer-reviewed content
- Research Basics – A free interactive course with instructor guide and self-paced quizzes to prepare students for college-level research
Webinars: stay up to date
We’ve refreshed all of our webinar content based on librarian feedback. Webinars are recorded and all registrants will receive links to the recordings.
JSTOR 101: Get a jump start on JSTOR! Join us for a brief introduction to learn how to access, search, cite, and save your research. 30 min
JSTOR 201: Take a deeper dive into platform tools, including the award-winning Text Analyzer and the JSTOR Workspace. 30 min
How to build search skills with JSTOR: Learn more about several JSTOR features that can help students build search skills and craft better research strategies. 45 min
Librarian and faculty collaboration for student success: View a recorded webinar that explores various techniques to foster collaboration with colleagues and improve student success.
Note: Items marked with * are required.