Last updated: June 30, 2020
To support our institutions during this challenging time, JSTOR and our participating publishers are making an expanded set of content freely available to our participating institutions where students have been displaced due to COVID-19.
Expanded free access for participating institutions
- Access to unlicensed collections at no cost through December 31, 2020 for participating academic institutions that currently license some, but not all, JSTOR Archive and Primary Source collections.
- A set of ebooks available at no charge for participating academic institutions and secondary schools. More than 32,000 titles will be available through August 31, 2020.
Expanded free access for everyone through December 31, 2020
- 26 journal archives in Public Health
- 6,000+ selected journal articles related to COVID-19 — articles cover important topics such as coronavirus, communicable disease control, distance education, health surveillance, and more.
- Free read-online access has expanded from six to 100 articles per month.
Resources to help with access, instruction, and virtual learning
- We may be able to to enable remote access for public libraries that have closed their physical branches.
- Instructions for remote user access during COVID-19:
- From Ithaka S+R
- From JSTOR Daily
Additional information on our COVID-19 response