Last updated: March 27, 2020
To support our institutions during this challenging time, JSTOR and our participating publishers are making an expanded set of content freely available to our participating institutions where students have been displaced due to COVID-19.
Expanded access to content
- Access to unlicensed collections at no cost for participating academic institutions that currently license some, but not all, JSTOR Archive and Primary Source collections.
- More than 35,000 books available at no charge for JSTOR participating academic institutions and secondary schools that do not participate in our books program. The number of books available through this effort is growing daily as more publishers opt in.
- 26 journal archives in Public Health free for everyone through June 30, 2020.
Resources to help with access, instruction, and virtual learning
- We may be able to to enable remote access for public libraries that have closed their physical branches.
- Instructions for remote user access during COVID-19:
- COVID-19 resources for higher education and academic libraries from Ithaka S+R
- Teaching pandemics syllabus from JSTOR Daily
Additional information on our COVID-19 response