Mathematics & Statistics
The Mathematics and Statistics collection brings together over 70 of the top publications in the field. Distinguished authors include historical giants such as Albert Einstein and Sir Isaac Newton, as well as contemporary mathematicians such as Pierre-Louis Lions, Benoit Mandelbrot, and Alain Connes. In addition to its primary focus on the mathematics and statistics disciplines, the collection augments its breadth with titles that study math and stats across education, business, economics, science, and philosophy.
The Mathematics and Statistics collection contains prominent U.S. journals like Pi Mu Epsilon and the Quarterly of Applied Mathematics, but also emphasizes publications from around the world. It features international titles whose full-runs are not digitized or widely available, and covers 17 countries including Romania, Brazil, China, Serbia, Denmark, and beyond.
VIEW FEES & CLASSIFICATION
VIEW LIST OF TITLES IN THIS COLLECTION
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
Notable Titles From Around the World
- Mathematica Scandinavica (Denmark)
- Statistica Sinica (Taiwan)
- Applicable Analysis and Discrete Mathematics (Serbia)
- Bulletin mathématique de la Société des Sciences Mathématiques de Roumanie (Romania)
- Publicacions Matematiques (Spain)
- Journal of Computational Mathematics (China)
- Brazilian Journal of Probability and Statistics (Brazil)
- Tsukuba Journal of Mathematics (Japan)
View a list of upcoming archival journal titles.