Content on JSTOR
Books at JSTOR offers ebooks from renowned scholarly publishers, integrated with journals and primary sources on JSTOR's easy-to-use platform.
JOIN US FOR AN UPCOMING WEBINAR
Librarians are invited to join us for a 30-minute introduction to Books at JSTOR. We'll cover the content available, acquisition options, the benefits of our unlimited-user access model, and the savings available to libraries.
Tuesday, March 24, 1:00-1:30 PM Eastern time
The session will also be recorded, so you can register and receive the recording if you can't attend the live session.
BOOKS AT JSTOR PARTNERS WITH YBP LIBRARY SERVICES
We're pleased to announce that libraries may now purchase Books at JSTOR titles using YBP's collection management interface, GOBI3. Libraries can elect to receive new JSTOR title notifications from GOBI3, or have titles automatically delivered on JSTOR through YBP's eApproval program. To view a short video and learn about getting started, click here.
SPECIAL SAVINGS ON SUBJECT COLLECTIONS
Books at JSTOR offers subject collections that support academic research in core disciplines. Each collection includes DRM-free ebooks that function just like the journals on JSTOR, with unlimited concurrent use and unlimited chapter downloading and printing.
Special savings on the subject collections are available for a limited time. For more information, select a discipline below.
- Business & Economics
- Film Studies
- Language & Literature
- Political Science
- Science & Technology
We also offer customizable subject collections, title-by-title selection, and a Demand-Driven Acquisition model. Visit the Purchasing Options page for more details.
Benefits of Books at JSTOR
- High-quality scholarly content: Important titles from leading academic publishers, including Princeton University Press, Yale University Press, Harvard University Press, and many more
- Easy to use: Like journal articles, book chapters can be read online or downloaded as PDF files that never expire
- Seamless integration with journals: Search across the full text of books, journals, and primary sources to make research easier and more effective
- Unlimited, DRM-free access: JSTOR's unlimited-user model allows unlimited downloading and printing of DRM-free chapters
- Flexible purchase models: Build a collection title by title; choose a subject collection; or set up Demand-Driven Acquisition to purchase titles only when they're used
- Savings: We offer savings based on your institution's size and JSTOR Archive Collection participation, plus special savings on subject collections
- Interlibrary loan: Books at JSTOR permits interlibrary loan for book chapters
- Free MARC records: We offer free, high-quality OCLC MARC records for all titles
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for:
- Holdings comparisons
- Platform demos
- Savings information
- Collection recommendations