Content on JSTOR
BOOKS AT JSTOR
Books at JSTOR offers more than 35,000 ebooks from renowned scholarly publishers, integrated with journals and primary sources on JSTOR's easy-to-use platform.
UNLIMITED, DRM-FREE EBOOK ACCESS
We're delighted to announce that all titles offered in Books at JSTOR are now available exclusively in a DRM-free, unlimited-user model. Now, all of JSTOR's ebooks provide libraries with unlimited simultaneous use, downloads, and printing, and there's no need to log in or use special software. Learn more.
2015 SUBJECT COLLECTIONS
Books at JSTOR offers subject collections that support academic research in core disciplines. The first sets for 2015 are now available; please select a discipline below for more information.
- Business & Economics
- Film Studies
- Language & Literature
- Political Science
- Science & Technology
Special savings on the subject collections are available for a limited time; contact us at email@example.com for more information.
BOOKS AT JSTOR PARTNERS WITH YBP LIBRARY SERVICES
Libraries may now purchase access to Books at JSTOR titles using YBP's collection management interface, GOBI3. Libraries can elect to receive new JSTOR title notifications from GOBI3, or have titles automatically delivered on JSTOR through YBP's eApproval program. To view a short video and learn about getting started, click here.
Benefits of Books at JSTOR
- High-quality scholarly content: Important titles from leading academic publishers, including Princeton University Press, Yale University Press, Harvard University Press, and many more
- Easy to use: Like journal articles, book chapters can be read online or downloaded as PDF files that never expire
- Seamless integration with journals: Search across the full text of books, journals, and primary sources to make research easier and more effective
- Unlimited, DRM-free access: JSTOR's unlimited-user model allows unlimited downloading and printing of DRM-free chapters
- Flexible purchase models: Build a collection title by title; choose a subject collection; or set up Demand-Driven Acquisition to pay for titles only when they're used
- Savings: We offer savings based on your institution's size and JSTOR Archive Collection participation, plus special savings on subject collections
- Interlibrary loan: Books at JSTOR permits interlibrary loan for book chapters
- Free MARC records: We offer free, high-quality OCLC MARC records for all titles