Content on JSTOR
BOOKS AT JSTOR
Books at JSTOR offers more than 35,000 ebooks from renowned scholarly publishers, integrated with journals and primary sources on JSTOR's easy-to-use platform.
All titles offered in Books at JSTOR are available exclusively in a DRM-free, unlimited-user model. The ebooks work just like the journals on JSTOR, with unlimited simultaneous use, downloads, and printing, and no need to log in or use special software. Learn more.
INSIDE HIGHER ED EXAMINES THE GROWTH OF BOOKS AT JSTOR
An article in Inside Higher Ed explores the growth of the Books at JSTOR program, and how the popularity of the JSTOR platform among student and faculty researchers helps increase discovery of the ebooks. The article also discusses JSTOR's DRM-free model, the financial benefits to libraries, the increase in foreign-language content, and more. Read the full article here.
2015 SUBJECT COLLECTIONS
Books at JSTOR offers subject collections that support academic research in core disciplines. The 2015 collections include more than 1,100 new titles.
Choose a subject below to learn more, and contact us at email@example.com for information on the special savings available.
- Business & Economics
- Film Studies
- Language & Literature
- Political Science
- Science & Technology
Books at JSTOR has partnered with academic publishers in Latin America and Spain to make important scholarship in Spanish available on the JSTOR platform. Learn more.
TRAINING WEBINARS FOR PARTICIPATING LIBRARIES
Get the most out of Books at JSTOR! Libraries that are currently participating in the ebook program are invited to join us for a 30-minute webinar that will include a platform demo, information on MARC records and discovery, and resources to help you promote the ebooks to faculty and students. There will also be time for questions.
Monday, March 14, 2016
1:00-1:30 PM Eastern time (10:00-10:30 AM Pacific)
Wednesday, May 25, 2016
10:00-10:30 AM Eastern time (2:00-2:30 PM GMT; 3:00-3:30 PM BST)
YBP LIBRARY SERVICES
Libraries may purchase access to Books at JSTOR titles using YBP's collection management interface, GOBI3. Libraries can elect to receive new JSTOR title notifications from GOBI3, or have titles automatically delivered on JSTOR through YBP's eApproval program. To view a short video and learn about getting started, click here.
Benefits of Books at JSTOR
- High-quality scholarly content: Important titles from leading academic publishers, including Princeton University Press, Yale University Press, Harvard University Press, and many more
- Easy to use: Like journal articles, book chapters can be read online or downloaded as PDF files that never expire
- Seamless integration with journals: Search across the full text of books, journals, and primary sources to make research easier and more effective
- Unlimited, DRM-free access: JSTOR's unlimited-user model allows unlimited downloading and printing of DRM-free chapters
- Flexible purchase models: Build a collection title by title; choose a subject collection; or set up Demand-Driven Acquisition to pay for titles only when they're used
- Savings: We offer savings based on your institution's size and JSTOR Archive Collection participation, plus special savings on subject collections
- Interlibrary loan: Books at JSTOR permits interlibrary loan for book chapters
- Free MARC records: We offer free, high-quality OCLC MARC records for all titles