Content on JSTOR
Books at JSTOR offers 30,000 ebooks from renowned scholarly publishers, integrated with journals and primary sources on JSTOR's easy-to-use platform.
JOIN US FOR AN UPCOMING WEBINAR
Learn more about the Books at JSTOR program in a 30-minute webinar this fall. View the schedule.
NEWS: BOOKS AT JSTOR PARTNERS WITH YBP
We're pleased to announce that libraries may now purchase Books at JSTOR titles using YBP's collection management interface, GOBI3. Libraries can elect to receive new JSTOR title notifications from GOBI3, or have titles automatically delivered on JSTOR through YBP's eApproval program. To view a short video and learn about getting started, click here.
Books at JSTOR offers subject collections that support academic research in core disciplines. Each collection includes DRM-free ebooks that function just like the journals on JSTOR, with unlimited concurrent use and unlimited chapter downloading and printing.
Special savings on the subject collections are available for a limited time. For more information, select a discipline below.
- Business & Economics
- Film Studies
- Language & Literature
- Political Science
- Science & Technology
We also offer customizable subject collections, title-by-title selection, and a Demand-Driven Acquisition model. Visit the Purchasing Options page for more details.
Benefits of Books at JSTOR
- High-quality scholarly content: Important titles from leading academic publishers, including Princeton University Press, Yale University Press, Harvard University Press, and many more
- Easy to use: Like journal articles, book chapters can be read online or downloaded as PDF files that never expire
- Seamless integration with journals: Search across the full text of books, journals, and primary sources to make research easier and more effective
- Unlimited, DRM-free access option: More than 17,000 titles are available in an unlimited-user model, which allows unlimited downloading and printing of DRM-free chapters
- Flexible purchase models: Build a collection title by title; choose a pre-defined subject collection or customize one to fit your institution's needs; or set up Demand-Driven Acquisition to purchase titles only when they're used
- Savings: We offer savings based on your institution's size and JSTOR Archive Collection participation, plus special savings on subject collections
- Preservation assured: Books at JSTOR titles are preserved in Portico, ITHAKA's digital archive service
- Interlibrary loan: Books at JSTOR permits interlibrary loan for book chapters in the unlimited-user model
- Free MARC records: We offer free, high-quality OCLC MARC records for all titles
Please contact email@example.com for:
- Holdings comparisons
- Platform demos
- Savings information
- Collection recommendations