Content on JSTOR
Books at JSTOR offers more than 24,000 ebooks from renowned scholarly publishers, integrated with journals and primary sources on JSTOR's easy-to-use platform.
Books at JSTOR offers subject collections that support academic research in core disciplines. Each collection includes DRM-free ebooks that function just like the journals on JSTOR, with unlimited concurrent use and unlimited chapter downloading and printing.
Special savings on the subject collections are available for a limited time. For more information, select a discipline below.
- Business & Economics
- Film Studies
- Language & Literature
- Political Science
- Science & Technology
We also offer customizable subject collections, title-by-title selection, and a Demand-Driven Acquisition model. Visit the Purchasing Options page for more details.
Benefits of Books at JSTOR
- High-quality scholarly content: Important titles from leading academic publishers, including Princeton University Press, Yale University Press, Harvard University Press, and many more
- Easy to use: Like journal articles, book chapters can be read online or downloaded as PDF files that never expire
- Seamless integration with journals: Search across the full text of books, journals, and primary sources to make research easier and more effective
- Unlimited, DRM-free access option: More than 15,000 titles are available in an unlimited-user model, which allows unlimited downloading and printing of DRM-free chapters
- Flexible purchase models: Build a collection title by title; choose a pre-defined subject collection or customize one to fit your institution's needs; or set up Demand-Driven Acquisition to purchase titles only when they're used
- Savings: We offer savings based on your institution's size and JSTOR Archive Collection participation, plus special savings on subject collections
- Preservation assured: Books at JSTOR titles are preserved in Portico, ITHAKA's digital archive service
- Interlibrary loan: Books at JSTOR permits interlibrary loan for book chapters
- Free MARC records: We offer free, high-quality OCLC MARC records for all titles
Please contact email@example.com for:
- Holdings comparisons
- Platform demos
- Savings information
- Collection recommendations