- Share your content where research begins: Contribute your special collections to be openly accessible on the JSTOR platform – without paywalls.
- Reach the researchers: Millions of scholars, faculty, and students around the world begin their research on JSTOR.
- Position your collections in a scholarly context: Your collections will be integrated alongside relevant scholarly content, including ebooks, journals, research reports, images, and other primary source materials.
- Promote institutional awareness: Your institution will have a unique landing page for browsing, sub-collection groupings, and searching within your collections.
- Increase discoverability and usage: Your collections will benefit from Google indexing and all the features of the JSTOR platform such as robust search, tools for teaching and learning, and usage data.
Sign up by June to host your collections for free on JSTOR through the end of the year
Note: Items marked with * are required.