Access 67,000 ebooks in JSTOR’s Evidence-Based Acquisition program through June 30, 2023
Minimums apply. Ask your JSTOR representative for details.
Why librarians love EBA:
- A broad set of high-quality content: EBA includes more than 67,000 backlist titles from 98 publishers, including Princeton, Yale, and California. Download title list
- Outstanding user experience: Our unlimited, DRM-free access model and integration of ebooks with journals and primary sources ensures an easy experience for remote teaching and learning.
- Predictable costs: A set fee covers unlimited access to all titles over the period, with an important added benefit–a portion of the fee is reserved for the library to acquire titles at the end of the period.
- Control over title selection: You can select any titles in the EBA program for acquisition at the end of the period, based on the usage or any other factors. The library will have perpetual access to all selected titles.
- Simple library workflows: It’s easy to set up free OCLC MARC records and activate the collection in discovery services. We’ve also streamlined the title acquisition process based on feedback from library participants.
Contact us to learn more
Note: Items marked with * are required.