Admins at participating publishers can download usage statistics for their journals. Reports include:
- Journals Detailed Usage Report – breaks down article views and downloads by month for the time period selected. Reports can include all of a publisher’s titles, or just one.
- Top Article Usage Report – shows the most frequently accessed articles from your journal for the time period and journal selected. Results can be limited to a particular range of content (example: show only top articles that were published in 2015).
- Title Usage Report – shows usage of a journal broken down by cover year or volume.
Admins can run one-time reports or set up scheduled reports to be delivered weekly, monthly, or annually.
Custom usage reports
In addition to the three reports provided through the portal, JSTOR offers additional custom reports for publishers:
- Institutional Usage Report – shows article views and downloads, broken down by institutional. State/country of each institution is included.
- Top Issue Report – breaks down usage by issue.
- Regional Report – that shows usage by geographic region.
Please note that we require 1-5 business days to fulfill any custom request.