Business & Economics
The Business & Economics Collection includes nearly 250 leading journals in economics, finance, marketing, management, business administration, industrial relations, and more. The collection provides access to over 150 years of published research and includes titles from more than 20 countries.
Most journals in Business & Economics are also available in the Business I, II, III, and IV Collections on JSTOR. Additional titles are not contained in any previous Business collection, but are available through our Arts & Sciences collections Reduced fees are available for libraries that receive access to these titles in other collections on JSTOR.
Journals in the collection cover both theoretical and applied approaches to business, economics, and their major sub-disciplines, including:
- Management and organizational behavior
- Marketing and advertising
- Labor and employment relations
- Operations research
- Public policy and administration
- American Economic Review
- Economic Development and Cultural Change
- Journal of Marketing
- Journal of Consumer Research
- Journal of Management Information Systems
- Oxford Review of Economic Policy