Content on JSTOR
The 2015 Current Scholarship Program (CSP) provides access to the most recent issues of more than 300 high-quality titles from 52 leading publishers. Current issues are linked with archival content on JSTOR's trusted, highly-visible platform.
JSTOR is one of the most heavily used research and teaching platforms for academic libraries. Scholars use JSTOR to discover, read, and build upon a wide range of academic content, with long-term preservation assured.
Complimentary 2014 Access for New 2015 Orders Placed by September 1
Place your new 2015 Current Scholarship Program subscription orders with JSTOR by September 1, 2014 and we will provide complimentary electronic access for the remainder of 2014. Order and payment must be received by September 1, 2014 and access will be activated upon receipt. If ordering via your agent, JSTOR must receive the agent order and payment by September 1, 2014.
Complimentary electronic access does not apply to the print portion of Print + Electronic subscriptions, and is not available for journals that are new to the program for 2015. Please consult the New/Departed Titles download for a complete list of titles that are new for 2015.
Benefits of the Program
- Highly visible platform: JSTOR's trusted and well-known platform is both a starting point and a destination for researchers, and our network of linking partnerships helps increase discoverability.
- Discovery and usage: Many journals and publishers see higher usage on JSTOR compared with usage on their former platforms.
- Preservation and perpetual access: All titles are preserved in Portico, ITHAKA's digital preservation service, with post-cancellation access available.
- Full runs of journals: Current journals link with your JSTOR archive collections, providing full run access from volume 1, issue 1 through the current issue.
- Flexibility: Subscribe to single titles or packages and order subscriptions directly through JSTOR or through an agent.
- Data: Enhance evidence-based collection management via JSTOR's COUNTER-compliant usage statistics for the full run of a title.
- Mission-driven: CSP supports JSTOR's mission to advance fair and sustainable models that promote wide dissemination of scholarly research and preserve publishing diversity