Content on JSTOR
The 2014 Current Scholarship Program (CSP) provides access to the most recent issues of more than 270 high-quality titles from 44 leading publishers. Current issues are linked with archival content on JSTOR's trusted, highly-visible platform.
JSTOR is one of the most heavily used research and teaching platforms for academic libraries. Scholars use JSTOR to discover, read, and build upon a wide range of academic content, with long-term preservation assured.
- Highly visible platform: JSTOR's trusted and well-known platform is both a starting point and a destination for researchers, and our network of linking partnerships helps increase discoverability.
- Discovery and usage: Many journals and publishers see higher usage on JSTOR compared with usage on their former platforms.
- Preservation and perpetual access: All titles are preserved in Portico, ITHAKA's digital preservation service, with post-cancellation access available.
- Full runs of journals: Current journals link with your JSTOR archive collections, providing full run access from volume 1, issue 1 through the current issue.
- Flexibility: Subscribe to single titles or packages and order subscriptions directly through JSTOR or through an agent.
- Data: Enhance evidence-based collection management via JSTOR's COUNTER-compliant usage statistics for the full run of a title.
- Mission driven: CSP supports JSTOR's mission to advance fair and sustainable models that promote wide dissemination of scholarly research and preserve publishing diversity