Content on JSTOR
The Current Scholarship Program (CSP) integrates current journals with archival journals and ebooks on JSTOR, making it all cross-searchable and linked in ways that help scholars discover, use, and build upon a wide range of academic content. The 2017 collection features 224 titles from 46 leading publishers, with 15 titles that are new to the 2017 program. Titles span more than 20 disciplines, including leading journals in core areas such as business & economics, education, history, and language & literature.
Benefits of the Program
- Highly visible platform: JSTOR's trusted and well-known platform is both a starting point and a destination for researchers, and our network of linking partnerships helps increase discoverability.
- Discovery and usage: Many journals and publishers see higher usage on JSTOR compared with usage on their former platforms.
- Preservation and perpetual access: All titles are preserved in Portico, ITHAKA's digital preservation service, with post-cancellation access available.
- Full runs of journals: Current journals link with your JSTOR archive collections, providing full run access from volume 1, issue 1 through the current issue.
- Flexibility: Subscribe to single titles or packages and order subscriptions directly through JSTOR or through an agent.
- Data: Enhance evidence-based collection management via JSTOR's COUNTER-compliant usage statistics for the full run of a title.
- Mission-driven: CSP supports JSTOR's mission to advance fair and sustainable models that promote wide dissemination of scholarly research and preserve publishing diversity